hollow sidewalks

seeing shows so you don't have to.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hollow Sidewalks Launched, Blogging Officially Over

(The Blogosphere)

Now that Heather has discovered how to make a blog, bloggers everywhere lament that blogging has officially become uncool.

"I never thought she'd be able to do it," said KoolDude, age 20. "There's no Blogging for Dummies book. I figured that would discourage her. I bet she'll do stupid stuff like try to insert bold tags to make words boldface and erase the whole thing. If Heather can figure this out, then anybody could--and probably will. Well, I've gotta get to class and I want to get another latte."

Also registering shock is Blogette. "I'm not giving my age--ladies never give their age and although I'm not a lady, it's still none of your damn business. But Heather keeping a blog? That's all we need, another Gotham gal chronicling her random sexual exploits with total strangers. It's going to be about music instead? Oh. Still...."

Sources say bets are being placed that she gets bored of it before fall, or before she totally figures out how to do this, whichever comes first.