hollow sidewalks

seeing shows so you don't have to.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm Always Right

"Didja hear what they want to name the band now?"
He leaned in closer.
"I said, 'Didja hear what they're gonna name the band?' "
"What?"
For some reason, I assume the "what" is because he can't hear me over the band playing, since I can barely hear myself over the band playing. I forgot who it was, perhaps Caught In A Trap.
"Didja hear what they're gonna name the band?"
Of course there's no reason to say exactly who we're talking about since it's blatantly obvious.
"WHAT?" Leans in, points at his ear.
"Motormouth." The word leaves my mouth like a pebble, like a swear uttered under my breath, like giving up.
Pause. He considers this for a bit, and then shrugs. "Well, it's better than Somos Demonios."
He likes one of the names Scott & I are gunning for.
"Roger doesn't like it."
Matt shrugs again, and then walks away.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Matthew Sheahan said…

    I thought you said 'Boner Mouth'. Caught in a Trap was very loud. What did you think of the rest of the Al of Hate tribute show?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home