hollow sidewalks

seeing shows so you don't have to.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Buzznet

My next plan of action is to get the photos going. Image upload here doesn't let you rotate pix (or else I don't know how to do it) and I don't want a long column of pix. So what I want to do is post one pic on the main blog to let readers know that the pix from that show has been added to the Buzznet blog. I'm practicing with that and getting the Buzznet photo gallery to link to this blog. So far, it hasn't. I have to add it to my link list.

Wasn't sure if I needed the Buzznet photoblog but recent attempts at getting photos on here suggest that I do. Buzznet seems to be a photography-driven version of Myspace. So once I get the hang of that I'll open this up to comments and announce both sites. This morning I had visions of printing up cards to hand out at shows and hang up in like Other Music and stuff. We'll see.

Originally, I wasn't going to post any pix from last year. But then again, I have them. I'd decided on a date and said I was only going to post pix from that show onward, until I get to the point where I can get pix and posts to line up. However, the date I'd chosen as a starting point didn't allow for any Zambonis pix to be posted and how could I forge ahead without a band that I've been seeing for the past 10 years? Besides, it would only be right to kick off the obligatory photo section with those wacky singin' hockey nutz from Connecticut, The Zambonis.

So pix to come, I figure out the nuances of Blogger and Buzznet, everything looks all shiny, I open this up to the peanut gallery, and then take over the world.